cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Circle centerlines

ptc-4861824
1-Newbie

Circle centerlines

I've looked on here for some information but with no luck.

I need to be able to add centerlines to arcs when I am making final manufacturing drawings. I know how to get the typical holes, but I need another way to add them to slots for example.

Thanks

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

You can add a datum point in your extrude sketches and they will create datum axes.

You can also have extruded arcs generate axes by adding the config.pro option: show_axes_for_extr_arcs yes

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

You can add a datum point in your extrude sketches and they will create datum axes.

You can also have extruded arcs generate axes by adding the config.pro option: show_axes_for_extr_arcs yes

perfect...thanks for the help

Whats the best way to reload your config file after you edit it?

Use the configuration editor "import/Export" option on the lower right.

Unfortunately, this particular option does not change exising features. I find that fact annoying. I leave it turned on by default and often get a slew of axes I have to place on a HIDE_ME layer.

Announcements

Top Tags