cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Family Table / Repeat Region Question

tgiauque
1-Newbie

Family Table / Repeat Region Question

Pro/E Wizards,

I have a table on a drawing. This table lists all the instances for a particular family table and some associated parameters for each. I would like to be able to choose which instances are used in the table - I have one instance that I want to delete. I can go into the "Filters" section of the repeat region menu, but I don't know how to word the filter to eliminate this particular instance. I know this can be done because one of our other product groups has used it on some of their drawings. (Of course, the guy who set that up is no longer with the company.) I'm on WF4.

Thanks!

Tim Giauque
Project Engineer II
FN Manufacturing, LLC
Phone (803) 736-0522 x383
Fax (803) 865-3543

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Put in a filter that says

fam.inst.name != <instance name=" here=" and=" yes=" you=" can=" use=" wildcards=" to=" make=" <br="/>a filter work for many items>

Brian S. Lynn
Technical Coordinator, Product Engineering
Top Tags