cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Heidenhain Post-processor!

RodrigoTafarelo
1-Newbie

Heidenhain Post-processor!

Hi everyone,

I would like a help in creating a specific drilling cycle/sequence. I need to create a post-processor with the drilling cycle/sequence mentioned bellow, or possibly some post-processor that has examples HEIDENHAIN cycles.

CYCL DEF 200 FURAR Q200=1. Q201=-5. Q206=50. Q202=5. Q210=0 Q203=0.0 Q204=50. Q211=0
L X365. Y65. FMAX M99
L Y155. FMAX M99
L Y135. FMAX M99
L X275. Y65. FMAX M99
L X200. Y135. FMAX M99
L X125. Y65. FMAX M99
L X35. Y65. FMAX M99
L X75. Y175. FMAX M99
L Z50. F MAX
M30

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Rodrigo,

Heidenhain posts are tricky but totally feasible in GPOST. We have a great experience with TNC posts written by Austin NC.

I recommend you to drop a line to Fred Nemecek at ANC and get a quote for a conversation post. If you buy this service from them, you won't regret. Their service and know-how is second to none.

Boa sorte,

Regards,

Daniel Santos - CAM Support

GE Oil&Gas

Top Tags