cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Ingersoll-Rand Sites using Creo Manufacturing

ScottJohnson
14-Alexandrite

Ingersoll-Rand Sites using Creo Manufacturing

I am looking for some inter-company help with Creo Manufacturing implementation, post-processing, and managing files in Windchill inside Ingersoll-Rand.

Scott Johnson

Manufacturing Engineer

Mocksville, NC site

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

Maybe if you ask more specific questions, you more likely get a feedback - at least to some of them.

It's often difficult to say "I can help", if you don't know what to expect. (of course there is always the option to say: "I can try")

ScottJohnson
14-Alexandrite
(To:gkoch)

Like I stated, I am looking for others inside Ingersoll-Rand utilizing Creo Manufacturing, and their implementation of it using Windchill and other internal protocols and standards. We have not found anyone using this for program revision control.

Top Tags