cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Looking for a post processor

SteveLucas
13-Aquamarine

Looking for a post processor

I need a post processor for a Haas toolroom lathe. There is a post in the library for a Haas SL20 but it really doesn't fit the toolroom lathe.

The post processor library in ptc support hasn't been updated since the switch to gpost. I wish there was a spot on here or somewhere to upload and download post processors with the understanding that they might not work and use at your own risk. I would be willing to share mine if every one else would do the same.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

My company purchased several posts from Austin N.C.

http://www.austinnc.com/

KevinLHeureux
5-Regular Member
(To:SteveLucas)

did you ever get one for this lathe, I cant find the one for the sl20. Can you email me either one?

-

Top Tags