cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Looking for a vendor for 5 axis complex Post Processor creation.

kelseytheikoop
1-Newbie

Looking for a vendor for 5 axis complex Post Processor creation.

I am looking for people who have personal experience with a company that has done this for them.

I know about ICAM, PostHaste and Gpost(Internal)

Any other options that are really good?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
5 REPLIES 5

In Reply to Kelsey Heikoop:

I am looking for people who have personal experience with a company that has done this for them.

I would start with AustinNC (Gpost), then ICAM, then others...

AustinNC offered us the best-in-class service and we never had problems to get solutions for complex problems... And I thinkwe are a very demanding customer...

Their cost benefit is also excellent.

Yes, I'm might be biased, but that's the result of years of experience working in a industry where a bunch of vendors do not fulfill their promisses...

Keep in mind that an important part of the PP development process lies on your side... please read this:

http://camzone.org/2012/01/14/post-processors-what-you-should-know-about-them/

I think that in order to get a more accurate answer, you could share your points about "What complexity" you are talking about. Depending on what functionalities your machine have or what you are trying to achieve, ICAM may be a better tool.

But honestly, in my experience with Pro/E CAM and its functionalities, there's virtually

In Reply to Kelsey Heikoop:

I would start with AustinNC (Gpost), then ICAM, then others...

AustinNC offered us the best-in-class service and we never had problems to get solutions for complex problems... And I thinkwe are a very demanding customer...

Their cost benefit is also excellent.

Yes, I'm might be biased, but that's the result of years of experience working in a industry where a bunch of vendors do not fulfill their promisses...

Keep in mind that an important part of the PP development process lies on your side... please read this:

http://camzone.org/2012/01/14/post-processors-what-you-should-know-about-them/

I think that in order to get a more accurate answer, you could share your points about "What complexity" you are talking about. Depending on what functionalities your machine have or what you are trying to achieve, ICAM may be a better tool.

But honestly, in my experience with Pro/E CAM and its functionalities, there's virtually

Kelsey,

I see that you are looking for a vendor for 5 axis complex Post Processor creation. One of my customers sent me your link (Paul Whitten from Precision Aerospace). I have many references who can speak for the quality of work that I have done for them. I have had the opportunity to create post processors for over 400 different companies. I specialize in creating post processors for Pro/NC. Call me and we can talk about a competetive price for what you need.

Thanks,

Kent 269-663-5515

www.post-pro.com

Post-ProKent Hanson (Owner)

Edwardsburg, MI

269-663-5515

khanson@post-pro.com

Kent.

Thanks very much for your info.

We have gone ahead and stuck with Ground Support on this post. I appreciate
the follow up.

Kelsey Heikoop
Pro CNC Inc
Lions Gate Softworks
360-746-2728
www.ProCNC.com

blong
4-Participant
(To:kelseytheikoop)

I have used Kent in the past for 5 axis post he is Great!

Brent Long

Maryland Machine

Top Tags