cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Mill or Mold volume color in shaded mode Creo 3.0?

dplachinski
6-Contributor

Mill or Mold volume color in shaded mode Creo 3.0?

Does anyone know how to change the color of a mill volume or mold volume while in shaded mode?

I can change the color in wireframe, but it remains blue while shaded.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Dan

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dplachinski
6-Contributor
(To:gkoch)

I added a product idea for this to be considered in the future. Please visit it and vote on it.

Thanks,

Dan

Color Mold and Mill Volumes While in Shaded Mode

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hello Dan,

I saw you opened a case with PTC Technical Support and the answer was, that it is not part of the current functionality (see article CS216399).

If you follow the advice from the article and open a Product Idea, let us know the link, to vote on it.

I can also put the link into the article to generate more traffic to this product idea - usually the best we can do, to get it higher in the ranks.

A general hint to all:

If there is a Product Idea existing, which applies to a functionality documented as "non-functionality" in any article, add a comment to the widget of the article with the link to the Product Idea. This should allow us to update the articles and this way help in two ways:

• users, interested in the functionality, can find the Idea and vote
  • and on the other hand this can avoid duplicate ideas to be created

Thanks,

Gunter

dplachinski
6-Contributor
(To:gkoch)

I added a product idea for this to be considered in the future. Please visit it and vote on it.

Thanks,

Dan

Color Mold and Mill Volumes While in Shaded Mode

Thank you Dan!

I added the link to the article and marked your post as Correct Answer, as this is all that can be said so far.

Now let the votes generate attention for the idea.

Gunter

Top Tags