cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Sheet Metal Help Needed

stripathy
1-Newbie

Sheet Metal Help Needed

Hi,

i have rolled sheet metal with hole & cut on it .while develping the sheet the hole placement should be identivied in drawing

if my hole placement go wrong then same will effect on manufacturing

so is there any trick to identify the mistake with in the design stage.

please find the image for reference

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

Dear Mr. Santosh,

I could not understand the problem completely. However if you hole locations are not coming at the perfect position i guess you may need to set the K factor to 0.5 and compute using K factor value. Also if this is not the solution please attach the file and let us know what you want perfectly.

Regards,

Jayanta Sarkar

Typically, on drawings of cylindrical features laid out in flat pattern format, you can provide an angle dimension on the drawing (ordinate in angular format). In the most basic form it is not associative, but in the drawing, it will provide a reference. You can go in and add a sketch to the hole with a reference dimension to the axis of the hole, and now you can make that associative to the drawing. Creo does not provide a method of doing this directly. You will have to manually manage the angular dimensions.

Top Tags