cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

Smart hole chart "Show hole ID" option showing individual hole only

Abhinand
13-Aquamarine

Smart hole chart "Show hole ID" option showing individual hole only

Hai all,

Please refer below. Here the Smart hole chart option "Show hole ID" will show the individual hole position when selecting the respective table raw. It will be great if i can select the full set of type holes (Example A1-A4) to see where these holes are positioned. This will be helpful when showing the hole details in section view as i don't want to show same hole type in multiple section views. please let me know in any way it is possible.

Abhinand_1-1717998889168.png

Best regards,

Abhinand

1 REPLY 1

Hello @Abhinand

Thank you for your question. 
Your question appears to be well documented, however I'd like to recommend to bring more details and context to your initial inquiry. 

This will increase your chances to receive meaningful help from other Community members. 

And, If you found a solution to your query, we request you to document it in this topic and mark it as "Accepted solution". This will surely help other users who may have a similar questions.

Thanks & Regards,
Community Moderation Team.

Top Tags