cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Solution - Pro Piping Help.

CBenner
5-Regular Member

Solution - Pro Piping Help.

Here's what I found. The pipeline that was already in existence, was created as a stand-alone in Pro-piping using the ASM_DEF_CSYS as it's start point. It was then assembled to the machine frame in standard assembly mode (outside of Pro Piping). My first few unseccessflu attempts were to attach a new pipeline to the end of that one, using the PORT on the end of the last fitting of the pipeline. Apparently, when a pipeline is created as a stand-alone like this, and then dropped into another assembly... any new pipelines coming off of that, must ALSO use the ASM_DEF_CSYS from that pipeline as the start point..... not a PORT as one might expect with piping. Anyway, once I tried that I was able to get moving again. Thank you for all your great ideas.

Chris Benner
Designer II
Powell Fabrication & Manufacturing, Inc.
<u>www.powellfab.com
P: 989-681-2158
F: 989-681-5013

</u>

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
Chris Benner
Autodesk ® Expert Elite
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags