cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Speed not posting properly

pgf545
7-Bedrock

Speed not posting properly

I am having trouble with my speed not posting properly. I programmed the speed at 10000 and it posts at 0, if I program speed to 9999 it will post ok. I am thinking it is something with the post not anything to do with Creo. I have looked at the max machine rpm and it was set to 10000 and I changed it to 12000 to see if that would help but it did the same thing. I don't know a whole lot about the posts so I am afraid to mess with it to much. Has anyone run into this problem?

Thanks Bernie

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SteveLucas
13-Aquamarine
(To:pgf545)

Bernie,

I bet you don't have enough places before the decimal in the mcd format. just click on the spindle and edit what I have circled and it should go to 10,000spindle speed.JPG

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
SteveLucas
13-Aquamarine

Bernie,

I bet you don't have enough places before the decimal in the mcd format. just click on the spindle and edit what I have circled and it should go to 10,000spindle speed.JPG

If you ask the right correct questions you get the correct answers . Thanks Steve Lucas that fixed my problem!!! I learn something new every time I sit down at this machine.

Thanks Bernie

llehuu
1-Newbie

Untitled.png

Help me!

Why It's still ask about milling window while I've picked it out and I can't simmulate! ( I'm using roughing voulume)

pgf545
7-Bedrock
(To:llehuu)

I can't tell from your picture where is your window? Are you trying to select the green areas? Might try to use sketch and draw the window manually instead of letting Creo pick it. Can you give me some more information?

llehuu
1-Newbie

I've drawn manually a mill window and I've picked it out.... It's green line not green plane as show in that picture...Can u help me ? tks in advanced

( I want to manufacture some holes like green position)

pgf545
7-Bedrock

Looks like you have the window to the extents of the part. I would build a window that goes around the features that you want to cut. Here is an example of a part I am running now. Also you might need to set the depth in the window setup and check the parameters to make sure you are not missing anything.

window.png

llehuu
1-Newbie

That's so great. I can do that by projecting and fill the parameters out. really thanks Can we make friends?

pgf545
7-Bedrock

Hope that helps you out, yes you can friend me. I am in the same boat as you since I have only been doing this for a short time. Maybe we can learn together.

Top Tags