cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

drilling with angle head

asifcad
12-Amethyst

drilling with angle head

AS SALAMO ALAIKUM BHAII

Please see attach both videos 0f drilling with 90degree angle head...its looking good only in kinematic machine simulation in pro-e environment..but when i make a g-code of this file and check on machine then there are totally different behavior of my machine i don't know wat happen, please guide me regarding it i have to drill with 90degree angle head.....PLEASE DON'T CONSIDER THE ROTARY ATTACHMENT BECAUSE I HAVE TO DO THIS WORK ON SIMPLE 3 AXIS MACHINE..

MACHINE I HAVE DAHLIH MCV270 WITH FANUC21iMB CONTROLLER

ALSO ATTACH THE CURRENTLY USE POST PROCESSOR FOR 3- AND 4+1 AXIS MACHINING

THANKS

ASIF

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags