cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

post processor tweeks and other issues

cncwhiz
1-Newbie

post processor tweeks and other issues

All,

I have some posts that I have done some modifications to. I have a basic understanding of what is going on in the fil file but I am searching for more understanding. I have two areas that I want to work on. Something that I want to do is my spindle roatation looks to be turned off in the spindle area and hard coded in another area. I use an "M13" to turn on the spindle and coolant in the same M code. I want this command to still output when I call for CLW and flood coolant. I want to redo this area in the fil file. I want to be able to use a CCLW rotation for a few of my tools as well as my deburring brushes. I also want to add a "Thru" coolant option. Does anybody have any info and or samples on this issue?

On another subject I wanted to add that the help here as far as sharing posts is pretty good. I have been working with some other shops that do not use pro engineer. The one shop that I am working with uses Mastercam. Finding anybody to share posts for their software is not too good. I am sire that their are other CAM programs with the same problem. I do not want to be the internet cop and ask if they are using a good copy of the program or a "gray" copy. What I am getting at is that I am thinking about hosting a sharing web site for post processors. We have talked about sharing posts in here and it did not go far?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags