cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

strange gouges showing

asifcad
12-Amethyst

strange gouges showing

dear people I have an issue about gouges in creo file there is no gauge showing in my manufacturing file .but when i checked in module works or vericut ...show gouges on the finished part ..please advise I am stuck du to it..please check to attach files

regards

fisa

3 REPLIES 3
SteveLucas
13-Aquamarine
(To:asifcad)

I would check the tolerances on all 3 methods to see if they are the same. I have had the same issue where it will show gouges in module works but not with the gouge check. I trust the gouge check the most of all the checks. I also use NCSimul for checking gcode.

asifcad
12-Amethyst
(To:SteveLucas)

ohh yes brother problem solve ..i update the tolerance of vericut as per my model and nc file ..now vericut not showing any gouges on zero stock machining seq...but how we match module works tolerance as per the design model.

regards

Fisa

asifcad
12-Amethyst
(To:SteveLucas)

ohh no still facing  problem gouging issue after change cutting accuracy in vericut...this issue is still alive

Top Tags