cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

tool list

RH_9792924
3-Visitor

tool list

Is it possible  to save my list of tools in pdf format or print?
5 REPLIES 5

I'm not sure if anyone else has an idea about this, but in Creo 4.0 there isn't any printing functionality provided in the "Tools Setup" dialog. What you could do is bring up a text representation of the tools by using

View -> All Tools

You could select all the text in that window, copy and paste it into a new notepad file or some such, and then print it. What I don't like about this particular method is the list doesn't provide the tool numbers. Makes it kind of hard to use for doing tool setups.

thank you for your support ken, i gonna use it.

and i am using creo 7.0, and  i found a posible other solution, but i don't know how to use it.

it is located on:

applications -> process documentation  when you press it, a box shows up, with some options about the process and tools. 

do you know something about it?

You can create a drawing of your manufacturing assembly, then insert a table with repeat regions of the manufacturing variables that you would like to document. In Creo 7, in drawing, on the table tab, use Table->quick tables to find some examples. Those are pretty basic, though. I've included the two I use as an example.

thank you bmuller. it will be very helpful.

Hello
contact me if you want my file tool list format
ali.araar@georgfischer.com

tool list auto PDF

Top Tags