cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Can any one suggest me steps for getting EMX GENERAL ICON in Creo Mold Cavity..

dyadav
7-Bedrock

I am using Creo 3.O and I installed EMX 9.O but i am not able to find EMX Icon/tooldbar in Creo Mold Cavity interferance...

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Dinesh,

I guess that EMX 9.0 installation contains protk.dat. Edit your config.pro file and add the following option into it.

PROTKDAT full_path_to_EMX_protk.dat

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Dinesh,

I guess that EMX 9.0 installation contains protk.dat. Edit your config.pro file and add the following option into it.

PROTKDAT full_path_to_EMX_protk.dat

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

Thank You Martin.....You always be there to resolve any issue.....Thank You.....

I have another ques... How to add Substitiut Feature(Related Flexible modeling) In Manufactring Interferance....

Dinesh,

I am sorry, I do not know Manufacturing mode functionality.

Note:

If you have new question, please open new discussion.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák
Mahesh_Sharma
22-Sapphire I
(To:dyadav)

Dinesh,

Flexible Modeling is available for part mode only.

Don't forget to mark appropriate reply as correct answer.

I know that is available in part only...while working in EMX we can use substitute feature which from FMX...

just you have activate that part and have to customise you menu bar.

thank you

Dinesh,

when you install emx it adds a config.pro file in the bin directory for each version of pro.

copy all those lines into your regular config.pro. If you do not have the show_dim_sign set

to no it will not make the die set plates correctly-you will see the plates will not look like

they are in proper order. I use a different config.pro for running an emx session than my

normal pro because of this. at least that is how my emx has been working. there is also

a protkdat line in the emx config.pro.

Dick Adelmeyer

Thank You...It worked...Thank you and sorry for late

tschneyer
6-Contributor
(To:dyadav)

Ryan Kelley‌ please add to Expert Moldbase Extension - EMX

Kind Regards
Thomas Schneyer
B&W Software GmbH
Top Tags