cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Circle centerlines

ptc-4861824
1-Newbie

Circle centerlines

I've looked on here for some information but with no luck.

I need to be able to add centerlines to arcs when I am making final manufacturing drawings. I know how to get the typical holes, but I need another way to add them to slots for example.

Thanks

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

You can add a datum point in your extrude sketches and they will create datum axes.

You can also have extruded arcs generate axes by adding the config.pro option: show_axes_for_extr_arcs yes

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

You can add a datum point in your extrude sketches and they will create datum axes.

You can also have extruded arcs generate axes by adding the config.pro option: show_axes_for_extr_arcs yes

perfect...thanks for the help

Whats the best way to reload your config file after you edit it?

Use the configuration editor "import/Export" option on the lower right.

Unfortunately, this particular option does not change exising features. I find that fact annoying. I leave it turned on by default and often get a slew of axes I have to place on a HIDE_ME layer.

Top Tags