cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Communication from pc to cnc machine

ptc-5142642
1-Newbie

Communication from pc to cnc machine

I'm struggling to get through the programs conducted in Pro_E

when wanting to load the machine does not recognize me

machine is a V414 monitor Mazatrol M32B already have the wire set I SURFCAM DNC communication and ADVANCE anyone of you will have the manual to make sure the steps are correct on the screen of the machine to RECEIVE the program?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

5 REPLIES 5

You are posting in a subspace of the Mathcad section of this forum. Obviously its not a question about Mathcad. Better chance for a qualified answer if you post where it belongs to.

Sorry no hubique good site where I put this question

thanks

Guess the right place to ask is the main Creo section here: http://communities.ptc.com/community/post!input.jspa?containerType=14&container=2023

Thanks for catching this Werner, I've moved this discussion into the relevant community.

Thanks friend

Top Tags