cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Creo fails to start?

ptc-4903294
1-Newbie

Creo fails to start?

I downloaded the free version of Creo Modelling Direct in January 2013 with the objective of producing a few simple models of steam engines aimed at encouraging and inspiring young people to consider engineering as a career. The program worked fine and I started a couple of models, however my work commitments preveneted me using Creo since March. With the coming new year I decided to try and make time to get a few models prepared and have been unable to start Creo on my machine. When I click the Creo icon I get no response at all and was wondering if any community members may have some tips and advice to resolve the problem?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks Colin, I have reinstalled the 32 bit version that seems to run ok, I will at some stage try and reload the 64 bit and see if I get the same conditions?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

I had the same problem when I installed the 64 bit version, I installed the 32bit instead and have had no problems.

Thanks Colin, I have reinstalled the 32 bit version that seems to run ok, I will at some stage try and reload the 64 bit and see if I get the same conditions?

Top Tags