cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

I would like to get a certification for Creo 2.0 in India

ikadam
1-Newbie

I would like to get a certification for Creo 2.0 in India

I would like to get a certification from PTC for Creo 2.0 for modelling, assembly and manufacturing. Can anyone please help me.

Thank you.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
7 REPLIES 7

Did you lookup here PTC University - PTC Training - Class Schedule Search

Thanks

Binesh Kumar

Barry Wehmiller

That's training.. but I think he's looking for testing and certification, that would follow training.

Good question!

Solid works has a 'Certified Professional' program, Certified SOLIDWORKS Professional Exam | SOLIDWORKS  but I've not seen anything for Creo.  Out here in Western Canada there is so much Solid Works usage and people, having anything to raise the stature and value awareness of Creo would help those of us invested in our PTC product knowledge with keeping job opportunities available.  Other wise it's like being the last slide rule expert in the land of calculators.

There is the PTC University training, see PTC University - Training | PTC at that link there is a questions link, you could try asking them what certification options are available?

This has also been asked in CERTIFICATIONS CREO discussion.

Thank you for your prompt replies.

I have studied and used creo in college.  I have practiced a lot and also have designed products for a couple of companies.  I am looking for a certificate from PTC saying I'm proficient in Creo. I'm willing to give an exam for getting the certificate. 

Thank you

The PTC U training courses do have tests at the end, but they don't market the completion of said tests as a certificate.  You can retake the tests as many times as you want perhaps that is why.  I made the suggestion to our PTC rep about certificates, hopefully that will go up the line to PTC management.  Best Regards from Canada!

I am certified on Windchill as an implementation professional, but I think these certifications are for PTC partners. Many PTC VARs offer Instructor Led Trainings, not sure about the certification though

Thanks,

Binesh Kumar

So my suggestion went to PTC.  Apparently they are aware of this, and may look into it in the future, as with everything with any company any initiative is constrained by priorities and resources.  If we have a lot more people chiming in and if we make a 'product idea' suggestion, perhaps this will help prioritize this idea?

Top Tags