cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Machine play not working

hemsid
4-Participant

Machine play not working

having a hard time making the machine play option working

I have a models for DMG 5-axis machine which I assembled kinematically using slide & pin options. Have a mach_zero coordinate at the table center & tool_point coordinate at the spindle center. Have saved it in my workcell directory & am able to see the preview in my workcenter/assembly tab also in the nc manufacturing assembly. Have defined the coordinate system also in the nc assembly

Have the machine play option working in the right click mouse button on the operation. But as soon as I click it, it opens a second window with the machine & closes it immediately just giving me a glimpse of the machine

Does anybody know what could be wrong or what am I missing ??

Thanks for the help

machineplay-setting.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
hemsid
4-Participant
(To:hemsid)

got it working guys

basically changed my tool_point coordinate to a different references of 3 planes instead of a centerline(spindle) & plane. Don't know what difference would it make but did the job

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
hemsid
4-Participant
(To:hemsid)

got it working guys

basically changed my tool_point coordinate to a different references of 3 planes instead of a centerline(spindle) & plane. Don't know what difference would it make but did the job

Top Tags