cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Play Path

pgf545
7-Bedrock

Play Path

We just switched to Creo 2 and I am struggling with play path. I used to be able to do play path, pick the file name and a it would open a dialog box that I could control the speed. It will still open the box if I go through the Process Manager. It will still run my CL file but I cannot control the speed so it goes real slow.What am I missing?

Thanks Bernie

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
NickMihelich
6-Contributor
(To:pgf545)

oh i understand now you can also highlight just the sequences you want in the model tree and play those.

New Picture (2).bmp

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
jverheyen-2
4-Participant

Bernie,

I think that the cutting feed is too slow.  Maybe you made a mistake by defining the "cut data" for you tool and you entered 0.1 mm/min in stead of 0.1 mm/tooth.

Then the feed is very slow and you can not accelerate it enough by the sliding bar.

Jef

NickMihelich
6-Contributor

Instead of play path from a CL file move over to the model tree right click on the operation and click play path.  That will allow you to control your speed with the slider.

Thanks Nick, I have been doing that with no issues, but sometimes I will only do a CL file for a few sequences (set) and that is where the issue is. I used to be able to do it in earlier versions but I guess Creo2 doesn't do that anymore.

NickMihelich
6-Contributor

oh i understand now you can also highlight just the sequences you want in the model tree and play those.

New Picture (2).bmp

Yeah that would work, didn't even think about that.... Thanks for the help

NickMihelich
6-Contributor

Glad to help.  I really like that option when i need to run vericut on just a few sequence to check for leftover material.

Top Tags