cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Possible accuracy issue - need help!!!!

BuddyHudson
1-Newbie

Possible accuracy issue - need help!!!!

To all, I have a user that is simply creating an object like the one below.

shape.jpg

When he goes to complete the extrusion, it will not allow him to make the depth any less than .239???

He gets the following error gui in Creo:

error_1.jpg

I cannot reproduce the issue on my machine. I can make it as thin as the accuracy which is .0012.

Any help would be greatly welcomed. Thanks. Creo 2.0 M090

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
5 REPLIES 5
Inoram
13-Aquamarine
(To:BuddyHudson)

Is his accuracy also .0012? And absolute (not relative)?

Hey Matt, yes his is also .0012 relative. This is the default accuracy of our start part.

Is it the same release?

Are the units the same?

Is it the same start part?

Are the config.pro and config.sup the same?

Does he have a Youtube account where he posts hidden camera videos?

Are there other features in the model (curves, imports, etc.) that drive the model size prior to the extrusion?

With the extrude and without the extrude, how does his model size compare to the one on your computer and are they the same units? Tools tab -->Investigate pulldown --> Model Size.

DEAR SIR,

I personally suggest that you rebuild your part, as a matter of fact ,you are bound to be successful. I just sketched this feature by means of the unit both inch and mm, I were successful just now. Moreover, we have the same accuracy level. I come from China.

Top Tags