cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Recommended Work Station for Creo 2.0...

dbower1
1-Newbie

Recommended Work Station for Creo 2.0...

Been looking at upgrading to a new station. Moving to Creo 2.0, will be using Windows 7, looking at Dell or an HP machine.

Anyone already been through this, and have any recomendations?

Thanks!

David

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Dell! They make workstation solutions that are "certified". I suggest you work with a rep through the Dell help chat session. They are able to give you quotes by email immediately and with some extensive discounts to boot. I got the laptop so I have no workstation recommendations.

However... remember that Creo still is not multithreaded so a fast CPU is better than more CPUs.

If rendering is part of your upgrade, have a close look at the new transparency capabilites of some of the graphics cards.

Top Tags