cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Technology colors automatilly changing the creo set colors.

Abhinand
13-Aquamarine

Technology colors automatilly changing the creo set colors.

I am using EMX10_M010 and I have issues of automatic color change of creo set colors, when adding emx udf's to it.

our work flow as blow.

1. set color to ejector plate faces as per our color code system. (color system is set in appearance gallery)

2.add ejector pin, so ej pin pocket UDF added to ejector pin. (technology color is already set to ejector pin pocket)

3.Save the file

4. close creo & reopen creo assembly.

(at this point  the color of ejector plate (set as per point no1) and the color of UDF are changing to some other  colors ( or it shuffles) and this makes a problem. This problem is not occurring in assembly. it comes as a random.

for info, I edited the color definition.cfg file in configuration folder and added colors as per our color code system. I am not sure this is creating the problem or not.

please let me know how I can solve this issue.

1 REPLY 1
Abhinand
13-Aquamarine
(To:Abhinand)

As a continuation to above thread. I am adding up following findings.

when adding as ejector pin shoulder hole (EJP_CB_FIX). three colors are set.

1.first hole color- <ref_color_62>

2.face color-<ref_color_48>

3.second hole color-ref_color_48

Now after closing & reopening the Creo "<ref_color_48>" and "ref_color_48" are combined and changes the color.Some help on how to avoid this issue is greatly appreciated.

Top Tags