cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Turning Groove

al.kuronya
1-Newbie

Turning Groove

I was wondering if Creo 1 can create a groove turning rough toolpath in one sequence like the .avi Mastercam file shows in the simulation. I have the Creo .avi attached also.

I am looking to rough turn the groove diameter a two different depths and I am also looking to have the first cut to be at a slow rate than the rest of the roughing cuts. The first cut is full tool width.

Thank You

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

There wee two things I needed to get multiple depths. One was to set the step depth and the other was to make sure the vertex arrows for the start and end of the profile were pointing the right way as shown in the attached .png file.

Thanks for sharing Albert!

😉

Top Tags