cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

VERIFY cl command

ptc-4392950
1-Newbie

VERIFY cl command

Hello, I was reading the Help file on Probe commands and read the following:

CL Command Issued

VERIFY / PNT [, CLEAR, a] [, PERMIN, b] ( ,OSETNO, c )

OSETNO, c

Indicates the difference between target point and measured value. This difference will be placed in register u201ccu201d. No impact on probe motions.

i cannot find anymore information about this "register u201ccu201d". Anyone any experience with this?

The goal of this all is off course to be able to measure my casting work piece and then let the nc program let it's coordinates adjust to the measured values. I'm still researching if it is possible or not.. I suppose it is, because a casting work piece is never twice the same, so i suppose a post processor should be able to interpret this verify command for its probing cycles.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

By coincidence I happened to work on the support case regarding the question.

The solution is just a lapse of the reading device:

The register is simply "c" in quotes (open and close quote) which show with their unicode values "u201c" and "u201d".

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

By coincidence I happened to work on the support case regarding the question.

The solution is just a lapse of the reading device:

The register is simply "c" in quotes (open and close quote) which show with their unicode values "u201c" and "u201d".

rcordova
4-Participant
(To:ptc-4392950)

Hello.  So how is probing your cast parts working out?  I'm in the early stages of a project that involves probing bores of a welded fabrication to get the true center.  I manually created a program to do one bore at a time that includes probing (Renishaw macro programs) but now it's to time to setup a production program.  Each part going into the machine will have 3 bores that all need to be probe before running finish tool.  I was wondering if you can help?

Regards,

Ric Cordova

Engineered Valves, Lancaster, Pa.

Top Tags