cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

operation name in a manufacturing file

ggerard
6-Contributor

operation name in a manufacturing file

Hello

I am trying to use family table for manufacturing file. I would like to add different name for the machining operation when you activate an instance. For example, is it possible to add a global parameter named NUM_OP which is different for each instance (please look at the attached picture) and to add a relation to automatically rename the machining operation? Or is there another solution to realize this?

Many thanks for your help.

Guillaume

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2
RaphMORIN
13-Aquamarine
(To:ggerard)

Hello Guillaume, I'm trying to do the same thing. Have you found a solution ?

On peut parler en français si plus simple pour vous.

ggerard
6-Contributor
(To:RaphMORIN)

Bonjour

Je pense que je vais continuer en anglais pour obtenir un maximum de réponse.

No I didn't find solution for tis issue. But, to be honnest this project has been stopped for the moment and i didn't spend time to find a solution. I think, I will need to use a .bat file during the post-process to be able to put the name of opération I need.

Sorry not to be able to give you more details.

Regards

A+

Top Tags