cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

post number in ncl output file.

rbjr52
1-Newbie

post number in ncl output file.

Hello,

Maybe someone can take the mystery out of this for me. When we changed over to WF5 the program file

now post like ######_xp##.. The _xp## is the post that the ncl code was processed through.

The mystery? PTC has no fix for this, post experts tell me they have never seen this yet in any other

clients with WF5. I know it is documented by PTC. We post out a .tap file that we run through a utility

program which opens the file in an editor (predator). This function no long opens the file.

Is there any way of preventing ProNC from posting the file with post extension?

Thanks

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags