cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

post processing

ptc-5164600
1-Newbie

post processing

while post processing CL data files using newly created post processor (uncx01.p03) an error occured as shown in attachment.The post processor uncx01.p03 is created by me using existing post processor plz help me to rectify this problem..................

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4
mejde
6-Contributor
(To:ptc-5164600)

Hi,

By the filter it refer to FIL file which is a basic programming language found it in Gpost.

You don't have one so the system used one by default.

br

No. I have FIL editor in option file generator, eventhough I create a new post processor using already existing PP it doesn't works give me an example to work with FIL and option file generator or help me rectify this problem ..........thks for ur reply NANAU

dm-3
1-Newbie
(To:shaanmech)

I think you need to properly save uncxXX.fxx and uncxXX.pxx files.

BTW are you able to cuztomize using FIL editor?

--

Dhinesh

gkoch
1-Newbie
(To:dm-3)

I see no error in the attachments:

1. The first picture "ask program num.PNG" shows the regular dialog that prompts the user to enter any number, which will then be added to the post as a reference. Whether or not to prompt, can be set up in the Options File Generator under Start/End of Program, tab Program Number (this tab only appears, if in tab "General" the checkmark is on Program number)
  2. The second picture "tape length.PNG" shows regular logging, there are no warnings (0) and no errors - if there was, it would explicitly say Error.

If the postprocessor prompts you and you have no preference for a number to enter, just enter 1 or any other number you like.

Top Tags