1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders. I am an analysis engineer working in the nuclear industry. I create calculations that need to be easy to read by my colleagues and the clients that my company serves.
2. What version of Mathcad are you currently running? Mathcad Prime 8
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video. Upon opening a document, it is necessary to press the Calculate button from the Calculation ribbon, even if Auto Calculation is turned on. This should be done automatically as in Mathcad 15.
4. What is the use case for your organization? This affects all reports written by my team.
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization? This has caused a lot of confusion in my team with PDFs created for clients with units and calculations displayed incorrectly and some users believing that the math formatting of results has been messed up, which is corrected upon pressing calculate.