1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders. I am an analysis engineer working in the nuclear industry. I create calculations that need to be easy to read by my colleagues and the clients that my company serves.
2. What version of Mathcad are you currently running? Mathcad Prime 8
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video. Spell checking in Mathcad Prime is difficult compared to Mathcad 15 and other common packages such as Microsoft Word. It is much easier to find mis-spelled words if the spell checker cycles through the spelling errors as in Mathcad 15 compared to scrolling through potentially hundreds of pages manually.
4. What is the use case for your organization? This affects all reports written by my team which can run into several hundred pages.
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization? This will save a lot of time scrolling through documents and reduce user error if a highlighted word is missed.