1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders. I am an analysis engineer working in the nuclear industry. I create calculations that need to be easy to read by my colleagues and the clients that my company serves.
2. What version of Mathcad are you currently running? Mathcad Prime 8
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video. Mathcad Prime does not allow superscript or subscript text in a text box or text block. This means that if attempting to refer to common SI units in free text, for example m2 or N/mm2, it is not possible to display the units correctly using superscript. Similarly it is not possible to use subscripts for referring to chemical elements or compounds, for example, U235.
4. What is the use case for your organization? Allowing superscripts and subscripts will make display of any subscripts or superscripts required in free text much easier as it was in Mathcad 15.
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization? Inclusion of subscripts and superscripts in free text will make the calculations that we produce look more professional and easier to read for our clients.