1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders. Industry - Medical Device R&D
Title - Distinguished R&D Engineer (technical director-level developing & driving tools and methods)
Stake Holders - R&D Leadership and every design engineer
2. What version of Mathcad are you currently running? Mathcad 15 and Prime 8
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video. All of our Mathcad files include units, and every file that gets converted always leaves unit assignments from Mathcad 15 as plain text to be manually assigned a "tag" after conversion. Most auto-populate following the 1st assignment, but certain situations do not. There would be a very significant time savings to have the conversion default to assuming the text following a variable assignment was a unit "tag". This way most every instance would be converted properly. The conversion process should still add a red arrow to the converted file, indicating there may be an incorrect conversion at this location...just in-case it was not a unit assignment and a simple multiplication of a user-assigned variable name that has been defined to override the default Prime unit definition (VERY rare).
4. What is the use case for your organization? Every conversion of hundreds of Mathcad files (many thousands of pages).
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization? Significant time, and "time = money"...