1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders. When you have a collapsed area in Prime and reopen it the program creates space to show the entire area to be shown. The math above and below the area is shown relative to the area boundary. When you collapse the area after editing it leaves blank space that was previously occupied by the open area, this can be pages of blank space. MathCad 15 kept the formatting/layout above and below the area when it was opened and then closed, the blank space was removed.
2. What version of Mathcad are you currently running? MathCad 15 and Prime 8
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video. Worksheet formatting and wasted blank spaces.
4. What is the use case for your organization? All calculations with collapsed areas.
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization? Improved user productivity.