Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email.
Please provide a means to track the progress of a running programme e.g. the real-time output of an advancing parameter - MC15 had a debug facility that seemed to slow things down - maybe Prime can do better?
Thank you for publishing your idea. However, we need more information as specified in the form you saw in the submission process. (questions below). The more details and context you give to document your idea, the better. Think about ways to educate and convince other Community members to support your idea and present your case to the product management team for consideration.
Please let us know within the next two weeks.
1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders.
2. What product & version are you currently running?
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video.
4. What is the use case for your organization?
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization?
I am authoring a book using Mathcad to generate the maths and figures.
I use Prime8 pretty much 24x7
I am Fellow Emeritus for Schlumberger - so retired.
The point is fairly obvious and clear and something experts should already be aware of.
The basic use case is improved useability
Thank you for your idea and the information you provided.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.