cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Word processing and sketch tools, symbolic ans script support

0 Kudos

Word processing and sketch tools, symbolic ans script support

I want ... a lot of things. I need to see in Mathcad Prime (and can't enumerate only 3):

• Word processing tools. And not just the basics. Advanced's please. --- To full develop complex projects.
  • Sketch tools. With full native scripting drive support. --- To show those things that can't be explained with text or numbers. Also, with choosed values from the sheet to the draw.
  • Symbolics support. The basics (and maybe we can desagree about what's basic) to improve speed. --- Mathcad Prime 1.0 came without symbolic kernel, isn't? Without it I can't figure something useful to do math or engineering calculus
  • Script support for both, numerical and symbolic programming language. --- Math must to eare also so rigourus that sometings must to be implemented in the low level programing's text code, and not in the usual mathcad fashion wisiwig view.
  • Free (not trials) viewer. In the form that PTC understand that can give it: as save-disable, like the old mcad engines avaibles in Mark's handbook, or Schaum series, or a viewer without symbolic and numeric kernel, that show values stored (if they are) in the worksheet. --- Pdf or Html are not enough.

Regards. Alvaro.

1 Comment
olivierlp
Community Manager
Status changed to: Archived

Hello,

We are archiving your idea as part of a general review. This action is based on the age of your idea and the total number of votes received, as per this announcement.

You can always post a new idea with all the details required in the form.

Thank you for your participation.