cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

wheel behaviour in 3dplots

0 Kudos

wheel behaviour in 3dplots

When you'll implement 3d plots in M', please be aware that in (almost) every software scrool up means zoom in, scroll down zoom out. in M15 is exactly the opposite.

Regards, Loris.

6 Comments
Loris
1-Newbie

.. and mouse-gesture for scrolling / zooming also in 2d plots. (if not yet implemented).

Loris.

Loris
1-Newbie

.. and make 3dplot skipping NaN points instead giving an error. It would be also coherent wit 2dplot behaviour.

Loris
1-Newbie

.. and in 2d plot, when plotting matrix, give the ability to change the colour through lines or columns of Y martrix (this will enable to plot multiple graphs avoiding to have to define dozens of y items.

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member

and in 2d plot, when plotting matrix, give the ability to change the colour through lines or columns of Y martrix (this will enable to plot multiple graphs avoiding to have to define dozens of y items.

I think that would be quite difficult to implement. I know jMG use to have a few neat tricks doing similar things. I'll have a look for them.

Mike

RichardJ
19-Tanzanite
I think that would be quite difficult to implement.

All it needs is a check box that says "treat matrix columns as serparate traces:". The rest is just a small amount of internal bookkeeping.

olivierlp
Community Manager
Status changed to: Archived

Hello,

We are archiving your idea as part of a general review. This action is based on the age of your idea and the total number of votes received, as per this announcement.

You can always post a new idea with all the details required in the form.

Thank you for your participation.