cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

30 day trial has only basic functionality

ptc-1413150
2-Guest

30 day trial has only basic functionality

I installed the trial and only have basic features. Believe my 30 day trial was for the full featured Mathcad Prime 8.0. Otherwise, there is not way to trial all the functionality.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Luk: 

Yes, that worked.

Initially it did not,

I Found that I had to disable PCmatic. "SuperShield" to allow the pop-up window to appear.

Thanks,

Paul

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:ptc-1413150)

If you just installed Prime 8, and did nothing else, you have the Express edition: That is Prime with the limited features that you get after 30 days on trial with with the full feature set.

In order to get your 30-days trial with the full feature set, you have to apply for the trial license. I believe that is possible using the license interface:

Click the very top left 'button', the circled M. Then choose 'Options' from the menu and select the license tab. In there click the button "Get license' and then ( I assume) you can opt for a trial license.

Success!
Luc

Yes, applying for the trial licence should get you to enter this workflow:

I manage the Creo and PTC Mathcad YouTube channels for PTC, as well as all PTC Mathcad marketing in general.

Luk: 

Yes, that worked.

Initially it did not,

I Found that I had to disable PCmatic. "SuperShield" to allow the pop-up window to appear.

Thanks,

Paul

Thanks for sharing your solution to this issue.

Top Tags