cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

About “Mathcad Professional Individual”

勇平_11028301
3-Visitor

I would like to know the following points.

/About “Mathcad Professional Individual” I would like to know the following points.

・What is the latest version/what is the latest version
・Product support period for the latest version
・Term of license (permanent or how many months if subscription)
・Is it possible to install in an offline environment?
・Does the software periodically request license authentication to confirm the license?
If so, please let me know how often you are requested to activate the license and whether it is possible to do so in an offline environment.

Translated by the Community Moderation using Google Translate
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

「Mathcad Professional Individual」について、
以下の点を教えて頂きたいです。

/About “Mathcad Professional Individual” I would like to know the following points.

・最新のバージョンは何か/what is the latest version
・最新バージョンにおける製品のサポート期間/Product support period for the latest version
・ライセンスの期間(永続か、何カ月間のサブスクリプションなのか)/Term of license (permanent or how many months if subscription)
・オフライン環境でのインストールは可能か/Is it possible to install in an offline environment?
・ライセンス確認のための定期的な認証はあるのか、ある場合はその頻度と、認証がオフライン環境でも可能か/does the software periodically request license authentication to confirm the license?
If so, please let me know how often you are requested to activate the license and whether it is possible to do so in an offline environment.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Top Tags