cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Anyone install MathCad on Mac MacBook Pro apple silicon recently? Tips? MathCad Prime 6.0 or newer

OO_10398538
3-Visitor

Anyone install MathCad on Mac MacBook Pro apple silicon recently? Tips? MathCad Prime 6.0 or newer

I"m not well versed in IT details but if I can install MathCad on my teaching laptop somehow I would use it a lot more and teach with it since it can benefit my students. Currently we have Prime 6.0.0 on computers in a lab but that isn't convenient for me to get to.

If I can understand some basic details about how or what to do or bullet points to discuss with my college IT department, it would be a blessing.  I have a 2022 Apple M2 Pro with Sonoma 14 os.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Take a look:

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Take a look:

THANK YOU VLADIMIR !!!

By the way, I'm supportive of MathCad. Many of my students come from overseas and from situations where they have not had programming experience and MathCad can really help them get started with engineering calculations. Many will later learn programming but for the first semester of freshmen year I introduce MathCad and we practice solving problems.  

You're welcome. By the way, here you can find some useful materials for training:

Announcements
Top Tags