cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Download von Programmen nicht möglich

NR_9850178
1-Newbie

Download von Programmen nicht möglich

Ich kann leider keine Mathcad Programme herunter laden. Da ich diese für meine Klausurvorbereitung benötige, hoffe ich, dass mir jemand helfen kann.
Wenn ich über den in der Bestellbestätigungsmail enthaltenden Link drücke, bekomme ich nur die Meldung, dass ich nicht berechtigt bin irgendwas zu downloaden. die Lizenz habe ich über meine Uni erworben und hatte vorher schon eine Lizenz. Ich benötige Mathcad 15, da meine Uni mit Dateien in aus diesem Programm arbeitet und die Klausur dementsprechend gestellt sein wird.

Danke für die Hilfe.

Unfortunately, I cannot download any Mathcad programs. Since I need this for my exam preparation, I hope that someone can help me.

If I click on the link contained in the order confirmation email, I only get the message that I am not authorized to download anything. I acquired the license through my university and already had a license beforehand. I need Mathcad 15 because my university works with files from this program and the exam will be set accordingly.

Thanks for the help.

Google translate 
Translated by - Anurag Singh 

Date - 01/31/2022

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

I've forwarded your message to the PTC Education team. They may ask for more information.

I manage the Creo and PTC Mathcad YouTube channels for PTC, as well as all PTC Mathcad marketing in general.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hello,

I've forwarded your message to the PTC Education team. They may ask for more information.

I manage the Creo and PTC Mathcad YouTube channels for PTC, as well as all PTC Mathcad marketing in general.

Thanks for the extra help on this issue.

Top Tags