cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Full Trial License Error

MW_7676152
1-Newbie

Full Trial License Error

Trial license shows to have full functionality, but attempting to utilize a feature there is an error message stating:
"This is a premium feature. To use this and other premium features, please upgrade to a full license using the 'Upgrade' button."
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

DJ,

I retyped the formula that was giving me the issues and it suddenly started working. I have not had a problem since. I assume that it was a carry over form me building the sheet before getting the full license installed. We are still troubleshooting why out purchased license does not work.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hiya,

On your Mathcad trial, did you just install Mathcad, or did you go through the trial licence workflow as shown below?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXlwfOPglk8

I manage the Creo and PTC Mathcad YouTube channels for PTC, as well as all PTC Mathcad marketing in general.
Ready to open Mathcad Express for the first time? First, we'll verify and license your free trial of Mathcad Prime. Then, we'll open Mathcad Express and look at all the functionalities available during your free trial, and afterwards. Let's get started. Be sure to check out our first video on ...

DJ,

I retyped the formula that was giving me the issues and it suddenly started working. I have not had a problem since. I assume that it was a carry over form me building the sheet before getting the full license installed. We are still troubleshooting why out purchased license does not work.

Top Tags