cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Full Trial License Error

MW_7676152
1-Newbie

Full Trial License Error

Trial license shows to have full functionality, but attempting to utilize a feature there is an error message stating:
"This is a premium feature. To use this and other premium features, please upgrade to a full license using the 'Upgrade' button."
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

DJ,

I retyped the formula that was giving me the issues and it suddenly started working. I have not had a problem since. I assume that it was a carry over form me building the sheet before getting the full license installed. We are still troubleshooting why out purchased license does not work.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hiya,

On your Mathcad trial, did you just install Mathcad, or did you go through the trial licence workflow as shown below?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXlwfOPglk8

I manage the Creo and PTC Mathcad YouTube channels for PTC, as well as all PTC Mathcad marketing in general.

DJ,

I retyped the formula that was giving me the issues and it suddenly started working. I have not had a problem since. I assume that it was a carry over form me building the sheet before getting the full license installed. We are still troubleshooting why out purchased license does not work.

Top Tags