cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

I cannot download Mathcad Prime 3.1

WS_7593962
5-Regular Member

I cannot download Mathcad Prime 3.1

Dear Sir/Madame,
I would like to download my PTC Mathcad Prime 3.1 Student Edition – Perpetual License but unfortunately the 'BEGIN DOWNLOAD' button does not work. Please, forward me the instalation file. I would like to install application on the another computer. I do not know what to do because contact with PTC is so complicated. I paid for product and I cannot use it. Please give emails to your support.
3 REPLIES 3
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:WS_7593962)

You should be aware of this:

https://community.ptc.com/t5/Mathcad-Tips/Official-PTC-Mathcad-15-and-Prime-1-6-End-of-Sale-Announce...

which would be the reason why you cannot find a download for Prime 3.1.

To contact PTC, try: https://www.mathcad.com/en/contact-us

Success!
Luc

WS_7593962
5-Regular Member
(To:LucMeekes)

Dear Sir/Madame,

I would like to download my PTC Mathcad Prime 3.1 Student Edition – Perpetual License but unfortunately the 'BEGIN DOWNLOAD' button does not work. I attached the message after click on the button. Please, forward me the instalation file. I would like to install application on the another computer. I paid for the perpetual license, so I do not understand why I cannot use my product. I am aware of Official PTC Mathcad 15 and Prime 1–6 End-of-Sale Announcement but it is not my problem. I bought perpetual licence. I have a claim to the Mathcad Prime 3.1. Please forward to me from your archive Mathcad Prime 3.1.

Order Date: 3/22/2016
Order Number: 9158813572

With my best regards
Wojciech Sawicki

LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:WS_7593962)

Hi Wojciech,

This is a forum for users of Mathcad/Prime. This means that whatever information you post here can be read by anybody.

PTC personnel will go here sometimes, it's not guaranteed...

Apart from you needing the installation source for Prime 3.1, you also need a new license file for your new PC. That can only be provided by PTC personnel.

In short: You need to contact PTC.

Success!
Luc

Top Tags