cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

License????

DG_10392517
2-Guest

License????

So below is my email transcript trying to get a valid product code for Mathcad 8 purchased last month.  The email they provided bounces (not monitored).  I was able to finally get through on the number for technical support and the person was confused why I didn't receive an email with the code.   He suggested I call the e-learning library support number because that package was bundled with the software.  No relief however. 

So I guess my only recourse is to walk away from the software and my license fee.  This company is totally incompetent.   BUYER BEWARE!!!!!

Dear

Thank you for contacting the PTC online store.

Please accept our apologies; all products ordered through the PTC online store are ineligible for a refund. This is outlined in our refund policy, located at:

https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://store.ptc.com/store/ptc/en_US/DisplayReturnAndCancellationsPage__;!!LkSTlj0I!B8wNvAhGVBulEI1vTJ-Ri1PStBLPVtUL-F_G-_Mnij_D90XyxndpddNI9XiJdK3AJunqTlcRl5vfzwnCdpp1PAyx2g$  

Sincerely,

Hearth G.

PTC online store

Customer Service

ptc.nam@digitalriver.com

>

> The email you provided is no longer in service.  It bounces me to the website which in order to use, I need a product code... i.e. the number I'm after and that was never provided to me.

>

> I called the technical service number below and they said they can't help me, this is a licensing issue and maybe I should email the e-learning library support that was bundled with the software.

>

> It's clear PTC can't seem to provide me with a product code for this software package I purchased.  Kindly refund me the amount of my order and I'll go elsewhere.

>

>

>

> -----Original Message-----

> From: ptc.nam@digitalriver.com <ptc.nam@digitalriver.com>

> Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2022 12:46 PM

> Subject: Re: PTC-1037347874539-Technical Support

>

>

> Thank you for contacting the PTC online store.

>

> Regards with your concern our technical support will provide a better assistance and you may contact them at:

>

> Phone: 1-877-275-4782

> Hours: Mon-Fri; 9:00AM to 5:00PM EST

> Email: mathcadlicensing@ptc.com

>

> We apologized for the inconvenience that may have cause.

>

> Sincerely,

> Alvin C.

> PTC online store

> Customer Service

> ptc.nam@digitalriver.com

>

> On 9/13/2022 2:41 PM, 

> > ###Warning: This email this email should be handled with care! Please do not click on links or open any attachments until verified this is a legit email. ###

> >

> > This is really not a technical issue.  I purchased a license and never received a product code.  The email you provided below is no longer being monitored.  No selection I can find online allows me to enter a case without a product code (WHICH WASN'T SENT).  I called the number below and they wanted a code (WHICH WASN'T SENT).

> >

> >

> > -----Original Message-----

> > From: ptc.nam@digitalriver.com <ptc.nam@digitalriver.com>

> > Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2022 2:08 AM

> > Subject: PTC-1037347874539-Technical Support

> >

> > Dear

> >

> > Thank you for contacting the PTC online store.

> >

> > We apologize for the inconvenience, you've reached customer service for the PTC online store. We're able to assist you with any issues related to purchase from our store, however technical issues are outside our area of expertise.

> >

> > Our technical support will be able to assist you at:

> >

> > •    Phone: 1-877-275-4782

> > Hours: Mon-Fri; 9:00AM to 5:00PM EST

> > •    Email: mathcadlicensing@ptc.com

> >

> > Sincerely,

> > Jayson L.

> > PTC online store

> > Customer Service

> > ptc.nam@digitalriver.com

> >

>

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi DG_10392517,

Thank you for using PTC Community.

Product Code has been shared to you on your email. 

Please let us know if you need any further assistance. 

Thank you. 

Regards,

Anurag 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi DG_10392517,

Thank you for using PTC Community.

Product Code has been shared to you on your email. 

Please let us know if you need any further assistance. 

Thank you. 

Regards,

Anurag 

Thank you for your support, Anurag .

Top Tags