cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

MathCAD Prime 9.0

CHaynes_CSS
3-Visitor

MathCAD Prime 9.0

I can no longer find MathCAD Prime under PTC download software. Does anyone know where to find it? I have tried to search for the software no luck. I have received recommendations, but still can't find where the actual software is to download. I have tried to open a case and it referred me to the community. So here I am. Any help would be nice.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi, 

The issue is fixed. Customer is able to see Mathcad prime 9.0 under her account and also able to download. 

Regards,

Anurag  

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Do you see anything here?  https://support.ptc.com/appserver/auth/it/esd/product.jsp?prodFamily=MCP

I manage the Creo and PTC Mathcad YouTube channels for PTC, as well as all PTC Mathcad marketing in general.

No there is nothing there in regards to downloading MathCAD Prime period. It is not on my list. I contacted the Global Support Team and they could not find it under my account also. They referred me to wwlm@ptc.com to create a case. Someone is looking into it. Thank you.

Hi, 

The issue is fixed. Customer is able to see Mathcad prime 9.0 under her account and also able to download. 

Regards,

Anurag  

Top Tags