cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Mathcad Prime 9.0, floating licences for global use

LBjoland
4-Participant

Mathcad Prime 9.0, floating licences for global use

As we are expanding into other areas of the world, we will need Mathcad licences covering both Europe and Asia. Is it possible to do this with one set of floating licences? Or, do we need to have one licence server for each country/region?

LBjoland
6 REPLIES 6

To put a finer point on this, PTC sells "global licenses" that addresses this specific need.

I manage the Creo and PTC Mathcad YouTube channels for PTC, as well as all PTC Mathcad marketing in general.
LBjoland
4-Participant
(To:DJNewman)

Thanks. That would be what we are looking for. However, our local supplier in Norway is telling us that he cannot deliver global licenses. Where/how can we get them?

LBjoland
DJNewman
17-Peridot
(To:LBjoland)

I've sent this thread to our senior manager of sales in Europe, so hopefully by early next week we can look into a solution for you.

I manage the Creo and PTC Mathcad YouTube channels for PTC, as well as all PTC Mathcad marketing in general.
LBjoland
4-Participant
(To:DJNewman)

Thank you. Just a kind reminder as we haven't heard anything more yet.

LBjoland
DJNewman
17-Peridot
(To:LBjoland)

Thank you for your kind reminder!

I messaged the sales manager again and they're (now) doing some kind of investigation around it.

Top Tags