cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Problem with units in Combo-Box

AK_9934504
2-Guest

Problem with units in Combo-Box

I am using Mathcad Prime 7.0 7.0.0.0

Hi,
I need help to solve a problem with error in Combo-box. When I try to set up units K/W or m/s in dropdown input menubox after that block turns red. How could I to use such units as K/W or m/s such as input values? I guess that is problem in using input dropbox. I couldnt find any information about solving this problem in MathCad help.

Here are the errors that I faced
Blok turns red without error message.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@LucMeekes thx u a lot. While I was waiting I figured it out myself. The solution completely coincided with the one described in the topic you linked. But it seems this is bad way. Developers should pay attention to this. 

Image1.GIF

Also they should pay attention on positioning of Combo-Box fields. I cant place this fields in straight vertical line. See below

image2.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

@LucMeekes thx u a lot. While I was waiting I figured it out myself. The solution completely coincided with the one described in the topic you linked. But it seems this is bad way. Developers should pay attention to this. 

Image1.GIF

Also they should pay attention on positioning of Combo-Box fields. I cant place this fields in straight vertical line. See below

image2.png

Top Tags