cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

Student license renewing

MK_10162642
2-Guest

Student license renewing

Hi. I have MathCad Prime 8.0 student version/license. That will expire after 17 days now and I like to renew it. I try to do it online but webpage is asking Customer Number, Product Code or something else what I cant find or dont know. How I can renew my student license and can I renew it to MathCad 9.0? My studies is still going on so am I still justified to same price?

I love U product. Most students of our department use Texas Instrument's TI-nspire CX series calculators and MathCad ofcourse. There is many apps/softwares for that calculator. It would be SUPER if theres any way to convert MathCad to that calculator too. I and propably many others would buy that product. Calculator work already like mathcad, except it count row by row so U cant change variables (which U have set on start) at end of calculations. Basicly U should do only worksheet's instead of row's or like row's should be interactive. Let me know if U ever gonna do that.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
rghadge
15-Moonstone
(To:MK_10162642)

2 REPLIES 2

rghadge
15-Moonstone
(To:MK_10162642)

@MK_10162642,

Refer to link: https://www.ptc.com/en/store/mathcad/ptc-mathcad-prime-student to purchase Mathcad Student Edition.

Top Tags